The Centre for Polish Language in Warsaw – Polish courses for foreigners since 2000.
- Intensive courses, holiday and weekend courses, Polish survival courses
- Special courses, e.g. business, finance, banking and law language and courses for interpreters and translators
- Individual classes and group courses for adults
- A Polish course for children
- Courses by Skype
- Preparatory courses for state certification exams in Polish as a foreign language
- Russian classes at all levels, including business and politics language courses
- Courses at all levels (from A0 to C2)
- Experienced professional teachers: linguists with a university degree – highly trained tutors
- Communication methods for the quick acquisition of Polish for day-to-day and professional use
- Modern and varied teaching materials
- Convenient location of classrooms in the city centre
- Classes provided at student’s home or workplace, if required
Our courses are recommended by the EU institutions and bodies.
See our courses on TV:
WELCOME TO THE CJP!
POLISH LANGUAGE COURSES
REGULAR, INTENSIVE, INDIVIDUAL (TRADITIONAL AND BY SKYPE)
1. REGULAR AND INTENSIVE GROUP COURSES (38, Smolna str., Warsaw)
|DURATION||DAYS OF THE WEEK||TIME||TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS||PRICE|
|Sept 5-Nov 16 |
|Wed & Fri||10:30-12:30 p.m.||44 x 60 min.*||1460 PLN|
|Oct 1-Jan 21|
|Mon & Wed||6.00-7.30 p.m.||45 x 60 min.*|
|Sept 25-Jan 17|
|Tue & Thu||6.30-8.00 p.m.||45 x 60 min.*|
TRADITIONAL – – tailored to the specific linguistic needs of the student in accordance with the student’s own schedule.
SURVIVAL POLISH – focusing on the most basic, practical language skills, 20 hours (60 min.)
BY SKYPE – for intermediate and advanced learners (A2-C2 level)
(the details of each student’s program to be determined individually)
Intensive language training run by experienced teachers combined with relaxation away from the turmoil of the big city. Well appointed ancient lodgings in beautiful counrtyside.